How To Add Videos To Tiktok After Recording
Social media’s landscape has been transformed with the advent of TikTok, which has taken the web by storm with its short and engaging videos. TikTok has evolved into a place for entertainment, creativity and self-expression that attracts thousands of people from different walks of life. If you’re a TikTok fan or someone who is interested in joining the community, you may have captured some interesting and memorable moments with your smartphone that you’d like to show the TikTok community.
What if, however, you’ve already filmed videos and would like to share it via TikTok? Maybe you’ve stumbled across an amazing event or an unplanned moment, or you’ve meticulously created your own video masterpiece, which you’re now eager to share with your followers. The great news is that TikTok lets you add videos that have been recorded to your profile, and provides users with a variety of editing tools to improve the quality of your content prior to publishing it.
The Basics of Adding Videos to TikTok After Recording
Making videos that have been recorded for the profile of your TikTok profile is an easy procedure that lets you expose your unique content to an even larger audience. Here’s an overview of the fundamental steps:
1. Open the TikTok App
Start by opening the TikTok application in your mobile device. If you’ve not yet downloaded TikTok, then you can locate it on your device’s app store.
2. Log In or Sign Up
If you’re not logged into the account, log into the account you have created on your TikTok account. If you don’t have a TikTok account, you’ll have to register for one.
3. Access the Camera
Click on the “+” icon or the camera icon, which is usually located on the bottom of the display. This will open the TikTok camera, where you can create new videos or edit existing ones.
4. Record or Upload
If you’d like to add an additional film, begin recording by pressing the red recording button. If you have recorded videos, you’ll need to upload them via an app’s gallery. Find a button that says “Upload” or “Gallery.”
5. Select Your Video
Browse through the gallery of your device to choose the recorded video you’d like to upload. TikTok allows you to choose several videos, which means you can pick one or more videos to edit and publish at the same time.
6. Trim and Edit
After you’ve chosen the video you want to upload, you’ll have the option of trimming the length if needed. This is particularly helpful in the event that your video is longer than TikTok’s maximum duration, which is usually around 60 minutes. Utilize the sliders to change the starting and ending of the video’s points.
7. Add Music and Effects
TikTok provides a variety of effects and music that can be added to your videos to help make them more entertaining and enjoyable. Explore the music library as well as effects gallery to discover the best ones for your video.
8. Add Captions and Hashtags
You can add captions as well as relevant hashtags for your video in order to give it more context and increase its visibility. Be sure that your captions are interesting and succinct.
9. Privacy Settings
Choose your privacy settings. You can decide to show your video to all or restrict the visibility of your friends or followers.
10. Preview Your Video
Before you upload your video, make sure you take the time to go through it. Be sure that it is just the way you would like it to be.
If you’re pleased with your post, hit Post” to confirm the “Post” button. It will then be posted to your TikTok profile page for your followers and for the TikTok community to view.
How to add videos to the TikTok after the recording?
Two ways to upload video clips to TikTok after the recording:
1. Utilizing Green Screen effect
- Record a video and start recording using TikTok.
- Click the Effects button at the lower right of your screen.
- Find an image of the Green Screen effect and tap on it.
- Press the + button to choose that video on your camera roll you wish to add.
- Change the size and orientation of the video. Tap Next.
- Keep recording the TikTok video.
- Once you’re done, press the red checkmark to share your video.
2. Utilizing the Stitch feature
- Start the TikTok video you wish to stitch onto your video.
- Click the Share button in the bottom-right part of the display.
- Select to the Stitch option.
- Create your video in the normal way.
- Once you’re done, press the red checkmark to upload your video.
Recording a TikTok Video
Making a compelling TikTok video is more than simply pressing record. Here’s a step-by-step guide for recording an effective TikTok video:
- Start your TikTok App: Start the TikTok application from the home screen of your device. If you’re not logged in, sign into your TikTok account.
- Open the Camera: Click on the “+” or camera icon, usually on the bottom on the display. This will allow you to access the TikTok camera, which will be ready to record.
- Select Your Video The Orientation: Before you begin recording, choose whether you’d like capture in portrait (vertical) as well as landscape mode (horizontal). The decision is based on your content and the preferences of the platform.
- Create Your Photo: Set your camera in the right position and frame your video. Be sure that you have your subject well lit and is in the focus. Tap on the screen to alter the focus and brightness.
- Select the Recording Speed: TikTok offers a variety of options for recording speeds. The recording speed can be set to normal, slow motion, or high-speed motion. To alter speed, click on the “Speed” icon (usually a stopwatch) on the camera’s screen.
- Use the timer and countdown features: TikTok has the option of a countdown and timer to allow you to begin recording in a hands-free manner. Set the duration of the timer and then tap the record button, and TikTok starts recording following the countdown.
- Create Your Videos: Press the recorder button in red until you begin making your recording. You can pause and restart recording at any time by pressing the red icon. Remember that TikTok videos tend to be small, between 15 and sixty seconds. So, you should plan your content in accordance with the timeframe.
- Utilize Effects and Filters: While you record, it is possible to apply effects in real time or filters by pressing the appropriate icons. Try these out to add creativity to your videos.
- To add music: To add music to your video, click on the icon for music notes. Explore the extensive music library on TikTok. Select a track and set its beginning point to be synced to your clip.
- Voiceover and effects: If you’d like to add narration or audio narration to your videos, click the microphone icon to start talking. You can also include various voices and effects to improve the quality of your audio.
- Stop recording: After you’ve captured the content you’d like to share, tap on the button to stop (square icon). TikTok will store your footage for later editing and uploading.
- Watch Your Video: After you’ve recorded, you’ll be able to look over your video before editing and uploading it. Check that it’s up to your expectations and meets the quality standards.
- Edit and enhance: After this, you’re able to further edit and improve your video by adding captions or effects as well as filters. You may also reduce the length of your video in case it’s too long to fit within the duration limit of TikTok.
- Privacy Settings: You can set the privacy settings for your video. Determine if you want the video to be accessible to all or just your followers or a specific group of friends.
- Upload Your Video: After you’re satisfied with your film, press the “Post” button to share it with your TikTok followers and the TikTok community.
Accessing Your Video Library
Before you can upload pre-recorded videos to TikTok, it is necessary to connect to your device’s library of videos. This is how you can accomplish this:
1. Open the TikTok App
Begin with opening TikTok application from your mobile device. If you’re not signed into your account, sign in to the TikTok account.
2. Go to the Camera Screen
Click on the “+” or camera icon, which is usually located in the lower-left corner on the display. This will bring you to the TikTok camera’s screen.
3. Access Your Video Library
On the TikTok camera’s screen, look for a button that lets you to connect to your devices’ video library. The option could be displayed by a tiny image or text, like “Upload,” “Library,” or “Gallery.” Click this option to continue.
4. Select Your Pre-Recorded Video
Now, you will be able to see a list of videos from the gallery of your device. Explore your library of videos and select the recorded video you wish to share to TikTok by pressing it.
5. Choose Multiple Videos (Optional)
If you want to upload several videos simultaneously, TikTok usually allows you to do this. Choose the video you wish to upload.
6. Trim Your Video (If Necessary)
When you have selected a video, you can choose to reduce it. This is particularly helpful in the event that your video is longer than TikTok’s maximum length, typically about 60 minutes. Utilize the trim sliders to change the beginning and ending areas of your video.
7. Confirm and Proceed
After you’ve made your choices and have trimmed your video (if necessary), look for an affirmation or “Next” button to proceed to the editing phase.
Following these steps, you’ve successfully accessed the device’s library of videos and have selected the video that you have recorded for uploading to TikTok. The next step is to use TikTok’s editing and enhancement tools to make your clip more captivating before posting your profile.
In the end, the process of integrating recorded videos on TikTok gives you the chance to share your thoughts and experiences with a large online audience. The intuitive interface and flexible editing tools let you create captivating and engaging content that will captivate your fans and draw new users. No matter if you’re an experienced TikTok creator or you’re just beginning your journey with TikTok, its capability to seamlessly integrate recorded videos into your marketing strategy opens an array of possibilities.
If you use the right combination of effects, music, hashtags and captions, your videos will be able to be noticed in the vibrant TikTok community. So, don’t be reluctant to get into the exciting area of video sharing and let your distinctive sound be heard by TikTok. Enjoy creating!